Go do yoga or go to dinner in our printed pants! Fitted compression fabric woven in Montreal. Made to last, this fabric will not lose its shape and the vibrating print will not wash.• Made with 88% polyester and 12% elastane, a performance fabric made in Canada• This high-performance fabric contains EcoPoly fibers, an eco-friendly fiber that requires less water and energy to manufacture than conventional polyester
• Each pair of pants is printed and hand-sewn in Montreal, Canada
• This high-performance signature fabric is made by a local Montreal workshop
• Fitted fit: our printed pants fit your shapes perfectly and are suitable for all types of morphologies
• Vibrating print that does not wash, ultra elastic fabric that keeps its shape, even over use
• Thick elastic belt sewn, which arrives just below the navel for most people
• The hems at the ankles are also sewn with covering points to maintain the elasticity of the fabric
• Easy maintenance, machine wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent, dryer drying at medium or high heat, do not use bleach
• Ultra-fast drying fabric, to wear them whenever you want
Warranty & Satisfaction
Warranty & Satisfaction
Custom print-on-demand products are shipped directly by the manufacturing company. Note that the amount of applicable taxes is already added to the displayed price. However, shipping costs will be added when adding items to the cart.
Note to check the sizes carefully before proceeding with the purchase since these are products made on demand and no refund can be made for a size problem.
In addition, depending on the type of fabric selected, a slight difference in color is normal. Colors on products may differ slightly from the image.
Only synthetic fabrics are offered to ensure better color rendering. Since the products in the shop come from artist's paintings, it is normal to see the texture of the canvas on the products.
In case of any issues with your order, please contact me by email, indicating the problem encountered, the order number, and including images so that I can contact the manufacturer and find a solution.
Here are the manufacturer's policies.
For anything related to production and shipping, you can refer to the following link for more information on production lead times, shipping lead times, and delivery prices.